Our client is seeking a Business Analyst - Salesforce Commerce Cloud resource for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Addison, TX! The ideal candidate will be someone with a get-it-done attitude and see problems as opportunities to innovate. You will have successfully performed full life cycle business analysis on medium to large projects.
You will be working with the scrum team to develop Global solution for Omnichannel eCommerce platform reaching millions of Independent Consultants around the world. The client has an eCommerce presence in 30+ markets and support over 15 languages. Our products and services include: eCommerce, Order Management and IBC Agreement.
You will work closely with the business team and international partners to analyze and identify gaps, document, communicate, validate requirements as well as execute roll-out activities. You will bring your business expertise on eCommerce and your functional expertise on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform to transform the shopping experience for our Independent Consultant.
- Participate in planning and implementing eCommerce solutions for global markets.
- Lead the analysis and thorough documentation of current and future state business processes that require improvement. Identify opportunities to innovate.
- Recommend solutions to improve Commerce functionalities, business practices & procedures.
- Distinguish requests from underlying needs. Evaluate information received, deconstruct high-level information into functional details and translate low-level information into business requirements.
- Capture use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria for the new requests. Develop UI/UX or other artifacts to facilitate requirement elaborations as needed.
- Participate in sprint planning & grooming session. Elaborate on requirements and expectations for project team.
- Produce business flowcharts or other visual aids to communicate changes to the business teams.
- Check feasibility by comparing functional needs with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud solution and make recommendations to the Product Owner.
- Configure all aspects of storefronts for the global markets based on their localized requirements.
- Manage multiple initiatives, priorities, tasks and deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Partner with SI partners on implementing the solutions and work with cross-cloud teams throughout the organization in supporting Project One initiatives.
- Assist business team and QA team in designing test cases, validate the features and end-to-end testing.
- Participate in cross-cloud meetings, eCommerce UAT and roll-out activities.
- Assist in developing training materials on the Business Manager tool and eCommerce features for the business users and regional support teams.
- Maintain awareness of business model and unique global Commerce requirements.
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 – 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience with strong knowledge in Business Manager.
- Experience in SQL, CMS, Google analytics is preferred but not necessary.
- Passionate about eCommerce challenges and good understanding of Salesforce ecosystem.
- Go-getter. Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on additional responsibilities as business needs evolve.
- Ability to organize, specify and model requirements to ensure they are complete and support global needs.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills. Detailed Oriented.
- Think strategically and creatively in finding business solution that meet the requirements in the best possible way.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey ideas or concepts to a variety of stakeholders. Comfortable presenting business and technical terminology to groups of 5 – 20 individuals.
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence or similar tracking and management tools.
- Experience in eCommerce enterprise deployment.
- Experience in post deployment support is highly desired.
- Previous BA experience in Agile scrum teams in multi-cultural environment highly desired.
- Experience in Salesforce Order Management is preferred but not necessary.