Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Term: 6+ months (5/10/2021 - 12/31/2021)
- Analyzing data
- Create calculations to identify outlying issues
- Rate audits
- They will be working with janitorial service provider accounts
- Maintaining relationships with client managers
- The purpose of this position is to provide the research, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of global, national, regional, local and/or account company performance metrics.
- Generates, reviews and understands reports.
- Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation.
- Reviews the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management and vendors.
- Understands and works with scenario planning (exit/maintain/grow) tools/models.
- Analyzes trends in general business conditions.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies.
- May coordinate involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations.
- May act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions.
- Facilitates the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to coworkers and supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate experience in MS Office Products (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc.).
- Heavy emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to use query and report generation tools.