As the Power Apps / PowerBI Business Analyst, you will work on projects and day-to-day operations to improve quality, reduce errors and design new business processes. Will work with management, operations and data management teams, and finance business partners to gather and analyze information and make recommendations.
This role requires an analytical mindset, accuracy, attention to detail and creative problem-solving abilities. You will need to create tactical solutions while determining the overall fit into the company's future technology landscape. This position will support our finance and accounting team, helping measure, analyze and optimizing our core systems while ensuring daily operational efficiency.
- Create multiple applications within the power platform to automate accounting operational processes
- Candidate will guide Developers in design, development and troubleshooting issues
- Collaborate with business partners at various levels to research and validate functional requirements
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders and development to clarify cross-functional and cross-domain requirements, and overcome cross-team obstacles to meet the overall organizational goals
- Review, comment, follow-up and target reported defects and enhancement requests
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in a business, accounting/finance, technology is required.
- 1 - 3 years of experience working with global finance and accounting organizations, familiarity with accounting practices
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a Business Analyst
- Experience with creating automation solutions using the Power Platform, including Power Apps, Flow
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, Office 365, Dynamics, CDS, Azure Data Lakes
- Experience writing basic select statements in SQL
- Knowledge of the components within the power platform
- Hands-on experience building Office 365 solutions using Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI – Data Flows, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online
- SQL – Power BI, SSRS
- Advanced Excel and VBA
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
Due to COVID-19, you will work remotely until it is safe to return into the office, but there is not an aggressive plan in place, so it's possible that this role could be remote for the rest of the year and part of 2021. Company provides a laptop and phone for every new hire, as well as an initial home office set up budget and quarterly budget for ongoing maintenance of home office environment.
Excellent benefits package available and an annual bonus of 15-20%. Highly desired corporate work environment, solid diversity focus, and very stable business model allowing this company to continue to "weather the storm" of the Covid-19 pandemic.