Position: Business Analyst - Part-Time
Term: 12 Months
We are looking for a part-time Business Analyst to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. We are looking to procure Organizational Change Management and Communications Management Analysis, Planning, and Implementation services to support the implementation of a Payroll Modernization project.
- Plan and communicate the "people side" of change
- Review, revise, and maintain an organizational change management (OCM) plan
- Review, revise, and maintain a communications management plan
- Frequently evaluate effectiveness of communications and communication channels and adjust as needed
- Work with project manager and business process coordinator to draft communications
- Ensure employees are made aware of training sessions, system information, and usability tips
- Engage with project manager; integrate OCM and communications management plans with project plan(s)
- Provide consultative support to resources on the project
- Provide coaching to executive sponsor and managers/supervisors
- Plan for anticipated resistance and develop tactics to manage and mitigate
- Develop and maintain feedback loop for employees
- Conduct assessments, surveys and focus groups as needed to understand voice of customer
- Demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects
- Understands how to gather and document requirements.
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Prosci Certified Change Practioner (or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and deliver organizational change management and project communication materials.
- Understand System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically organizational change management, project communications, and end user training development.
- Must have basic knowledge of Project Management skills.