KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Owns Data as a Product's Customer Insights platform adoption and consumption, for assigned user groups, in order to drive high platform usages and stickiness to improve company decision-making; leading to customer retention, trips and basket upsell opportunities.
- Engagement professional to deliver the DaaP implementation (initial and on-going), customer product support needs, and overall adoption best practices into assigned user groups within company Merchandising/Marketing/Digital product teams.
- Partners with assigned user groups to act as the voice of the customer to help drive SEI customer-centric sales and marketing strategies.
- Deliver internal customer success processes, including customer onboarding, ongoing support strategies
- Also delivers ad hoc project analytics and presentations, as needed, to support complex internal user needs and selected external Suppliers' commercial projects
- Helps define metrics for measuring DaaP program impact, customer satisfaction, product usage, and assigned user groups growth / productivity
- Deliver implementation and on-boarding process for each Internal User, working with Partner Vendor; provides reporting and visibility to program status on an on-going basis, and schedules and delivers final readout with trainings and on-going support expectations
- Develop strong partnerships with client user groups, develops change champions to drive focus on program objectives and milestones
- Anticipates and removes barriers that slow down or prevent teams from delivering on project goals
- Conducts and reports on user group evaluations and feedback
- Communicate effectively with other users and team mates to drive adoption and success
- Continuously reviews market and customer trends to improve the user experience, drive operational excellence, and drive user skills and innovative approaches among assigned user groups, leveraging our Partner Vendor Governance
- Present weekly implementations, operations, usages and internal monetization status to Director, Business Analytics and team
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience: 2+ years, Customer Insights, Market Research, Business Analysis
- Experience analyzing retailers' customer or POS data, ideally having some experience in predictive modeling and prescriptive solutions
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies in data analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage an audience with effective, data-based story telling