Business Analyst Manager - 100% remote!!!
Global FinTech giant seeking a Business Analyst Manager for their growing team in the midst of a cloud transformation!
The Business Analyst Manager is responsible for coaching the efforts of Business Analysts that are embedded within the Agile release trains. Individuals in this manager position will perform all administrative duties associated with managing a team of resources along with mentoring on best practices associated with being a Business Analyst/Delivery Lead. Business Analyst resources will be aligned to criteria such as deliverable category, agile team needs, and/or geography. In addition to core management responsibilities, BA Managers are expected to provide strong functional leadership, portfolio management influence, and provide basic Delivery Leadership.
- Hiring / Firing –
- Resource assignment to scrum teams
- Performance Management
- Annual performance reviews
- Team member one-on-ones
- Career path facilitation
- Performance improvement
- Time Tracking & PTO
- Team Meetings
- Portfolio Management
- Strategic forecasting
- Solution collaboration
- Functional Leadership
- Interface with the business stakeholders
- Interface with IT leadership to synchronize on solution strategy
- Interface with executive leadership
- Remove roadblocks & acts as a servant leader
- Functional vision
- Delivery Practice
- Agile/ Scaled Agile – serve as advocates and developers of the Agile implementation
- Thought leadership & departmental leadership
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Business, Finance, or Computer Science
- Required Knowledge
- Proficient in various office software products (Rally, AHA!, G Suite)
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and Scrum best practices
- Experience Required
- 8+ years Business Analyst, Product Owner, Project Delivery or similar experience in an IT environment
- Two or more years of experience in a Scrum/ Agile environment is preferred
- Prior people management experience is preferred
The Perks: Collaborative culture of self-directed teams working on meaningful projects. Strive to create an atmosphere that provides the support and mentorship needed to learn, grow, and take pride in work. Excellent compensation, generous benefits package including full suite of medical insurance, matching 401(k) plan, robust PTO, and 100% remote work options. Please send your detailed resume today!