Our client is seeking a Business Analyst for a contract role opportunity!
TITLE: Business Analyst - Int
TERM: 8 months contract
LOCATION: open to full-remote
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements.
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for business application development.
- Interviews end users to obtain and document the detailed business requirements for projects.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Combines understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions.
- Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements.
- Experience developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, process flow documentation and business rules is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, MS Word and Visio/Gliffy (or other process map) Drawing tools, along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required.
- Familiarity with Jira is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills required.
- 3-5 yrs of experience.
Apply with MATRIX today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.