Terrific 6+ month contract opening in Houston, TX for a Senior Business Analyst. Will lead teams daily work expectations, liaise and troubleshoot issues with stakeholders, participate in projects and process improvement initiatives, resolve escalations and manage various workflows. Will also provide training to individual team members while managing daily productivity expectations and continuously communicate best practices and policies to team members in order to deliver global process standards. Will manage the accurate and timely execution of the Accounts Payable, T&E, and Disbursement sub-processes and related automation to ensure team objectives are met within standards as established by the Global Process Leader.
- Assist the Global Process Leader to drive AP standard operating procedures (SOPs) and compliance across the organization.
- Support the integration, adoption and optimization of standardized AP Automation application, tools, and workflow processes.
- Provide day to day technical direction to team member
- Perform system testing for all system enhancements
- Lead the outcome of exception handling, report to management and providing training to the team and the business.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations for AP related balance sheet accounts
- Process difficult transactions that cannot be delegated to the processing team
- Develop, train, mentor, and lead day to day activities for team of processors
- Provide training to team members on system changes / enhancements
- Liaison with other business (Procurement, Finance, Manufacturing, Feedstock, etc.) to resolve issues and provide feedback on the impact of process changes in their area
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (suppliers, business, HR, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.) and build an effective network
- Conduct various analysis to support projects and other benchmarking activities as needed
- Deliver highest quality and customer focused service by handling inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Detailed understanding of the procure to pay process
- Ability to make independent judgements based on expertise and fact-finding activities
- Share, develop and apply best practices within the department with respect to the LYB mission and values
- Thrive for excellence in standardization and harmonization of processes and procedures within the different P2P service organizations.
- 3+ years of experience with balance sheet reconciliations for complex global multi-national organizations
- Experience with continuous improvement discipline (e.g. methods, tools, and process improvement)
- Must have 2+ years SAP experience
- 2+ years of experience within procure to pay environment within organization of similar size and global reach
- Advanced Excel skills with focus on BI/BW tools for analyzing financial data
- Advanced root-cause-analysis skills driven by data and data analytics
- Independent nature, able to plan and execute normal responsibilities without direct supervision
- Manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines and commitments
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Prefer a Bachelors degree in Accounting or other related business discipline