Title: Account Services / Deposits Business Analyst
Locations: Charlotte, NC, Winston-Salem, NC, San Francisco, CA, Minneapolis, MN
Coordinate and facilitate work across cross-functional teams (Product, Technology, Operations and other key business partners), for the purpose of eliciting detailed business requirements and Agile user stories. Document requirements using standardized templates including business rules, business process flows, use cases and test cases. Conduct walkthroughs and reviews of deliverables and facilitate approvals according to PMO governance. Partner with technology teams through requirements gathering, design, and with testing teams through QA and UAT to ensure end product meets requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Applied experience and knowledge of:
- Deposit treasury management products within financial services industry
- Demand deposit, time and term deposit related products
- Understands industry standards with Interest rate offering
- Legal, compliance and regulatory driven requirements – e.g., Know-your-customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), FDIC, FATCA
- Documenting Customer Information Reporting requirements
- Prior Canada Banking experience a Plus
- Applied experience in Business Requirements Gathering
- Experience in writing Agile User stories and Epics is a must
- Use case development
- Business Process Analysis and Modeling
- Flow charting experience – Visio is must.
- Process oriented thinking and approach is important - ability to break down into step-by-step flow.
- Coordinate and facilitate work across cross-functional teams (Product, Technology, Operations, compliance, financial crime, analysis and other key business partners), for the purpose of eliciting detailed business requirements /user stories.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to diverse business and technical audiences – strong communication skills are a must
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years business analysis experience specifically in the field of business requirements / user story development for treasury management products and services – in particular, US and/or international Deposit products
- Proficiency with MS Office software products including MS Project, Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint.
- Prior Banking experience a plus