Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Richmond Virginia 23220
Term: 8 months
- Gather requirements and work with business users for user stories.
- Participate in manual testing of the TREDS application in an Agile team environment.
- Will work as part of an existing team of 6 people, work closely with business users at all levels to document/refine requirements/reports/etc.
- Use common tools like office, word, excel, TFS/etc to create diagrams/reports/documents describing flows/requirements/test-cases.
- Assist with some testing of the app and will assist with training end-users on the new version of the TREDS app once its' released.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience; gathering/refining requirements, creation of user stories
- 3+ years of SCRUM / Agile environment experience.
- 5+ years of experience in creation of requirements documents, reports, user-stories, process flows, new-feature/program requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in creation of test cases for testing application features/enhancements. Documenting the tests, conducting/recording test results.
- Use of common business analyst tools such as word, excel, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS, project.
- Polished communication skills with both business and technical staff.
- 1+ year of end-user training experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!