Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Bellevue Washington 98005
Term: 6 months
- Analyzes business and technical requirements to identify data needs and sources.
- Prepares source to target data mapping.
- Defines business rules to support ETL workflows.
- Consults with development team to formalize approach for loading and consuming data.
- Collaborates with Agile delivery team to elicit, analyze and groom business and technical requirements for large system integration projects in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Creates and breaks down User Stories; aligns to business capabilities; defines acceptance criteria; and supplements with necessary data models for supporting systems and data integration.
- Contributes and/or reviews logical and conceptual data models to help determine and recommend optimal solutions with consideration for stakeholder and systems impacts.
- Collaborates with Tech Leads, Data Architect, QA and IT management to represent data requirements and influence the design of new systems and integration solutions.
- Communicates and coordinates cross-project impacts with BA’s/BSA’s assigned to other projects, with aim to ensure integrity and consistency of requirements
- Along with manager and BSA team, advances best practices in business systems analysis by introducing templates, tools, processes and knowledge sources to other team members.
- Reviews work activities and written requirements of BA’s, as needed, providing coaching and guidance to help ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Facilitates and/or participates in Sprint planning sessions to create high-level Feature requirements and incorporate into Product Backlog based on dependencies and priority.
- Analyzes functional requirements including business processes; business rules; and exception processing, as needed.
- Reviews and validates requirements with stakeholders to ensure alignment with business objectives and also with system architecture / design solutions.
- Supports those doing testing, quality assurance and user acceptance efforts to ensure delivered solution meets acceptance criteria.
- Supports change management and implementation efforts by working with teams responsible for user training, procedural documents, and user support.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7 years of experience in BA or BSA work.
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data structure, data modeling, and source to mapping
- Experience with ETL and SQL.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!