Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri, 63103
Term: 18 months
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- The Business Analyst, will support the forward movement of business initiatives by partnering with business teams, technology delivery teams and project management teams.
- The Business Analyst will provide project and day to day activities for multiple business applications that are used to service a brokerage account.
- Writes user stories, facilitates requirements/discovery sessions, negotiates with users, creates presentations, analyzes and organizes large groups of requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
- 2+ years of experience working on Agile/Iterative project teams
- Previous consulting experience with a professional services organization would be helpful including a high level of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Journal Processing as well as Cost Basis and Tax lots, or IBM BPM would be helpful