Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Alpharetta Georgia 30009
Term: 3 Months
- Provide business analyst services to help clients improve business performance and operate efficiently.
- Advise clients on improving and transforming financial processes and reporting systems.
- Analyze data, document findings and prepare recommendations for the implementation of new financial systems, procedures, and organizational changes.
- Design outsourcing, off-shoring, and shared-service arrangements.
- Design and implement financial systems, and work with enterprise cost management systems.
- Assist clients with planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance measuring, and reporting services.
- Help clients reduce costs through consolidating finance functions across business units.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Manage risk in the delivery of quality client services.
- Generate and manage new business opportunities.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. An IT, Engineering or Business Degree (Finance/Economics/Accounting/Management) is mandatory.
- 4+ years of experience in Requirements Management, Requirements Development and Process Modeling.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Strong Facilitation, Analytical Thinking, Communication and Conflict Management Skills
- Moderate to Strong Effective Listening, Leadership, Report Writing, Problem Solving, Relationship Management and Negotiation skills.
Even better if you have:
- Banking or credit card processing experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!