Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 8 Months
- Working with customers and project management team to develop business requirements in response to requests for systems enhancements, modifications, and newly identified business initiatives.
- Provides project coordination and scheduling with customers.
- Working with technical teams to ensure requirements are incorporated into systems design and testing.
- Evaluating alternative strategies and making recommendations for viable solutions that are compatible with current technologies and systems.
- Developing requirements documentation and business flow diagrams.
- Actively participating in functional and systems integration unit testing.
- Creating test plans, scenarios, and testing results.
- Assisting customers with testing and performs security documentation assistance as liaison between customer and Information Security Officer (ISO).
- Developing and presenting training to customers.
- Providing implementation and maintenance support; meeting regularly with customers.
- Proactively making suggestions for systems and process improvement.
- Performing competitive, problem, and opportunity analysis, emphasizing integration, experimentation, creative brainstorming, early complexity assessment, and capturing results in the form of a business case to propose a new change initiative.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis work with users and project managers to develop requirements in response to business requests for systems enhancements and new project.
- 5+ years of experience with quality assurance testing.
- 5+ years of experience Security and Project documentation.
- 5+ years of experience with customer support.
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management/Project Coordination.
Even better if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with training internal/external application users.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!