Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: SAINT LOUIS, Missouri, 63103
Term: 12 months
- User story development and clarification.
- Contribute to sprint planning and backlog refinement.
- Stakeholder communications and requirements gathering.
- Release Notes writing and communication.
- Evaluate moderately complex business problems and provide technical assistance in identifying automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Review and evaluate moderately complex technical business problems that can be resolved through internet or intranet based solutions.
- Present recommendations for resolving business problems.
- Exercise some independent judgment when developing project budgets, project plans, and schedules.
- Provide information about communication between business and technology teams.
- Work with business user groups to provide training, handle questions, observe user needs, and document results.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Agile / Kanban ceremony understanding
- Basic presentation skills for sake of gathering and clarifying user stories/requirements
- MSFT Office tools proficiency
- Prior exp. with banks or legal/compliance domain
- Test case writing and manual testing capabilities
- Team player, good communication skills
- 2+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.