Come work for an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services on an overall mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Position: Business Analyst
Term: 3 months Contract to Hire
The IT Business Analyst role is the liaison between internal customers, ITC, and IT organizations. This person will maintain the assist with content management, analysis, and creation within the chatbot along with the corresponding Knowledge, review logs, suggest changes, make changes and support the entire content management life cycle. This role is part of a larger team that supports the function of Service Delivery.
This position is focused on the customer experience and creating/updating/maintaining/retiring content in the chatbot and related Knowledge base. The IT Business Analyst is accountable for ensuring the chatbot flows and the corresponding documentation are logical and relevant to the customer experience. They will monitor the feedback, review logs, and work with IT partners to ensure the chatbot is current and accurate. This role will work closely with the BA and Developer to identify process automation opportunities within the chatbot.
- Gather, analyze, document and manage business and user stories (both functional and non-functional) to effectively recommend technology solutions that best address the requirements. Identify potential solutions for the business and provide input to issues or risks (through solid knowledge of the business and user requirements
- Translate business and user requirements in to detailed system requirements for the IT organization and manage all changes to the source documents. Complete project work objects and deliverables to Company standards.
- Point of contact for both Chatbot Content and Self-Serve content updates from users, IT partners, and IT Leadership. Determine relevancy of the request then how, when and where to best implement.
- Work with the requester, IT, and business partners to communicate and test changes to verify the improvements.
- Ensure related training, knowledge, website, application, etc., content is updated.
- Receive requests for updates on chatbot and self-serve content via a process designed by this resource.
- Communication back to the requestor will play a critical role in this process.
- Monitor and manage chatbot content to understand how to improve the data.
- Perform log, ticket, and chatbot flow reviews as part of the improvement cycle.
- Follow up with customers and partners on self-serve improvement suggestions or self-serve process complaints and issues.
- Partner with the BA, ITC, Service Delivery, and other IT groups to review logs and update the chatbot content as appropriate to improve the chatbot service accuracy and humanization.
- Work with the Service Delivery team to understand trending topics and ensure documentation is created to address new issues/needs.
- Responsible to keep chatbot documentation up to date and work with both the BA and Developer to maintain current documents and designs.
- You will work with the ITC to create best practice guides for Level 0 and 1.
- You will understand customer feedback and ensure that complicated technical concepts are translated into a format that our customers can use and understand.
- You will work with Corporate Communications to help spread the word about chatbot upgrades and self-serve improvements or changes.
- 2+ years of experiences using Agile project methodology
- 3 - 5 years minimum IT Business Analyst Experience
- Power BI experience
- Scrum Master experience and/or certification
- 2+ years of experience supporting a chatbot in a 20k+ size organization.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- PMP or Agile Certification
- Technical writing background