Have IT Business Analyst experience and looking for a great company where you can grow and learn? In this new role in our organization, you will be working with business users at all levels to determine and document business requirements for various web application development projects that support our business. Some of the responsibilities of this role in our organization will be the following:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, and business process analysis.
- Support our Enterprise Content Management solution and optimizing workflows which support our core business processes
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details.
To be considered qualified, you would need to have:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst where you have had to determine and document business requirements.
- Four year degree from a good college/university
We prefer individuals that have worked in an Agile/Scrum delivery environment and have strong facilitation and analytical skills. We are privately held company with a sharp financial and technical team so this is a great opportunity to learn and grow. This is a permanent, full time position in our corporate office located on the NE side of Atlanta. We are currently in the office 2 days/week and WFH the other 3 days.
This opportunity provides full benefits including medical, dental, 401K (with a 50% match!) and paid vacation (3 weeks + of paid vacation to start!). Please apply so we can reach out to you to discuss this in more detail and answer any questions you may have.