PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Are you looking for a company that gives you the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential? How about a company which incentives their employees with a bonus and stock plan and benefits that start on Day 1? Then apply here!
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Chandler, AZ
Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 (DOE)
Perks: Bonus & stock plan, full suite of medical benefits that start on day one
Our client is seeking an experienced project manager/business analyst/product owner to drive business process improvement. This is a full-time position for its Chandler, AZ location. The employee will be responsible for managing projects, gathering, analyzing, & documenting requirements; developing functional specifications & solutions for software projects with focus on business process improvement.
The candidate will work with different groups of people, such as internal customers, IT employees in the U.S. and overseas, vendors, and consultants. The candidate will participate and/or coordinate tasks in the entire system development life cycle, i.e., analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and post-implementation support.
The candidate must be familiar with all stages of the software life cycle. Candidate must be able to learn quickly, think efficiently, gather information effectively and understand user requirements. Experience with process flow and data flow diagramming tools is required.
- Be able to learn quickly to understand business process and the changing business needs, look for opportunity to improve the business process.
- Be able to effectively gather the relevant information to a problem or requirement , translate these requirements into a system solution and communicate the solution back to the business owners to get buy-in.
- Be able to provide implementation and functional expertise to the business clients and development team as part of the requirement collection process. During the design phase, be able to perform business process re-engineering to streamline the process flow and/or consolidate duplicate systems whenever possible.
- Must be willing to own the problem and team up with other teams to solve a business problem and drive the project success.
- Have strong people skills, influencing skills, and project management skills to manage projects of various sizes with complex requirements and interact with stakeholders and communicate business requirements to IT functional and technical staff.
- Must be familiar with all stages of the system development life cycle and understand the deliverables in each stage. Familiar with the Software development life cycle (SDLC) as it pertains to delivering software solutions and Agile development methodology.
- Must be able to utilize various project management approaches, tools, and methodologies to optimize the results. Experience with MS Project and Azure DevOps is desirable.
- Must be pro-active and drive projects to completion while maintaining the expectations of the various stakeholders.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to conduct group meetings, provide project updates, and write functional and technical documents.
- Must be able to write/review /maintain documentation describing all elements of software & applications (including project charter, project plan, functional requirement document, user stories, acceptance criteria, user manual, etc.)
- The candidate must be willing and have ability to test the solutions being developed, arrange and work with end users to conduct User Acceptance Testing and get feedbacks and support the application after go-live and continuous improvements.
- The candidate should have sufficient Web technical background to communicate to Analysts/Software Developers in the U.S. and India efficiently and effectively.
- Experience managing Projects with Agile, SDLC methodologies and PMI concepts.
Teamwork and Culture:
- Must be culturally compatible with Microchip’s values-based structure and style and must be able to work in a collaborative environment with both individual and team decision making.
- Needs to be proactive, customer-oriented, and be able to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
- Should have well developed emotional intelligence skills in the key areas of self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 4 Year college degree in computer science, MIS, Business or equivalent work experience. MS degree is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of project management, business analyst or product owner experience is required.