Enterprise client looking for a Business Analyst with EDI expertise!
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to map and implement EDI customers and vendors
- Support development of business cases for technology solutions based on business requirements.
- Gather and document business functional requirements, epics and user stories for technology solutions.
- Design and coordinate test plans for designed solutions in partnership with business partners and IT functions.
- Drive requirements and coordinate IT development for enhancement request from business stakeholders. May be asked assist with initial testing for enhancement changes
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Systems, or related area of study
- 3-5 years of IT and/or business-related analyst experience
- Experience with EDI transactions and mapping
- 2+ years of experience with Supply Chain systems
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions
- Internal client-facing engagement/working relationships
- Defining and designing business processes and workflows across various order to cash and supply chain functions and stakeholders in the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem-solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Possess a strong understanding of capability delivery using Agile Methodology – familiarity with concepts of Agile and Waterfall