Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 7 months
- Perform triage of issues, open defects, manage incoming support requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Coordinates test plans and programming activities.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems.
- Gathers data and prepares necessary reports.
- Updates reports and databases used by the client group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge of quality center and business application support
- 3+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills