Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 6 months
- Provides technical expertise and support within a business unit, rather than in an IT organization.
- Resolves more complex issues and initiatives related to systems, tools and applications used by the business or functional area.
- Duties are varied and include: resolution of complex user access and other security administration issues; coordinates production support and maintenance of large-scale, business applications; coordinates troubleshooting of network, hardware and software issues and resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups; plans and leads user projects for application and hardware installations and upgrades; develops test scripts and coordinates user acceptance testing of technology components; develops and/or updates user documentation and procedures; assesses training needs, develops and conducts user/support team training; analyzes performance trends, recommends and coordinates implementation of process and procedure improvements; understands and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for user area; may participate in BCP activities; may coordinate user project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Leasing experience within the commercial real estate real estate space is necessary
- CMBS experience, non operational roles, preferred
- 5+ years of technical support experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT processes and technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills