Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC or Des Moines, IA
Term: 18 months
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting on Legal owned shared Drives for purposes of Record Management.
- Responsible for working with application business owners to maintain and update legal division application information on a periodic basis in enterprise tool.
- May act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by assisting in the planning or analysis of basic business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance and support in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and make necessary changes to the database(s).
- Gathers data used by business group.
- Maintains forms and performs quality checks of the automated systems.
- Assists in developing guidelines for use of database(s). Updates the database(s) and supports the testing team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- PowerShell and SQL skills highly desired.
- Strong MS Office skills with Pivot table experience is a desired skill set
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and ability to communicate and track responses are a must
- Strong excel skills, pivot tables and formulas.
- 1+ year of business systems analysis experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills