Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for leading business analysis and providing subject matter expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to define and lead detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Responsible for communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Leads project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Partners with business users and drive development and provision of training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Leads system testing and project development lifecycle.
- Drives compliance through expertise of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security as related to the project.
- May interact with vendors, external industry participants, and regulatory agencies.
- May provide guidance and direction to teams, in addition to planning and delivering project initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Understand overall and in detail business function and technical architecture
- Work with other SMEs, architects, analysts and other project team members
- 6+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- Good knowledge on Application Integration methodologies and protocols (https, MQ, etc) and JSON
- Understanding 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of SharePoint administration experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Experience operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization