Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, MN, 55402
Term: 9 months
- Aid in a number of customer transfer projects
- Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of significant matters regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, business performance improvement opportunities, and helping to manage the risks for the applicable business functions.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for a single business group within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, information security, business continuity planning, capacity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, third party management, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight.
- May present to senior leaders on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- May conduct, execute, or manage: risk assessments, ad hoc reviews, quality activities, issue intake process, remediation process, and exam management.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Effective communication
- Ability to learn and understand systems/tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- 4+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience