Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Wilmington, DE; Raleigh, NC; Charlotte, NC; Fort Mill, SC; Des Moines, IA; Chandler, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Evaluating and improving the control environment across all processes including remediations, furnishing, disputes, third party management, and data use.
- Managing the updating of the Risk Assessable Units (RAUs) including ensuring the descriptions are appropriate and the controls are rated effective.
- Evaluating and enhancing risk-based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational risk that arises from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or external events, while maintaining a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency.
Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of complex matters regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, business performance improvement opportunities, and helping to manage the risks for the applicable business functions.
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls, and/or system changes to determine impact.
- Manages communication and collaboration with business heads, Legal, Audit and regulators regarding the effectiveness of the controls within
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Control design and control evaluation skills
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience