Our client, a leading real estate company is in search of a Technical Systems Analyst to provide ongoing systems support to a variety of 3rd party software systems. In addition, you will have the chance to document business requirements for small to medium sized IT projects involving enhancements or migrations of these systems.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Raleigh (must be able to work onsite 4+ days/week)
Key Skills/Experience: Application Support, ERP system knowledge, Accounting and other Back Office System Support, Salesforce CRM, SQL, MS Excel
Provide expertise in the use, support, and development of the business software at our client. Work closely with Business Systems staff to ensure user requirements are met and Business Systems are properly maintained. Work closely with the user community and staff to coordinate support of software as well as in the development of technical specifications for enhancements. Assist in the maintenance, testing and development of applications that will enhance our clients business processes.
- Serve as a technical resource for the Business Systems group and IT support staff.
- Works with other departments on developing systems to enhance client business processes.
- Responds to inquiries from users and first line support personnel regarding functionality of software and issue resolution.
- Develops technical change / enhancement specifications that can be used to develop and implement changes.
- Coordinates security maintenance where applicable.
- Assists with the implementation of new packages from a technical and functional standpoint.
- On an ongoing basis oversees support of the end user community on business systems providing escalation where appropriate.
- Provides testing and QA support to Developers for custom application code changes
- Creates and maintain technical and functional application documentation, QA test scripts, training documentation, and project management documentation.
- Coordinates rollout of product updates and enhancements.
- Interfaces with software vendors to get end user issues resolved where applicable.
- Develops, tests, and delivers custom business reports using enterprise report writing software
- Excellent personal/customer service skills.
- Analytical skills essential. Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to leverage MS Access, MS Excel, or other similar tools to complete data analysis projects is required.
- Real estate specific software experience with industry knowledge a plus ( JDE, Yardi, MRI)
- Experience implementing and managing any of the following systems is a plus: Salesforce (or similar CRM system), Nexus Payables, SharePoint, VersaPay, and any report development software.
- Ability to use SQL query language a plus
Education / Experience:
- B.S. degree in Business Administration or other applicable field preferred. A comparable combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Five-seven years of relevant IT experience required.