Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: E-Commerce Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94105
Term: 6 months
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 8 years of business analysis experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills, take ownership, and be proactive.
- Must have about 5 years of recent Agile experience working as a business analyst.
- 5 years of experience working with Use Cases, Business Rules and Supplementary Specifications.
- Experience/Knowledge on JAMA, BDD is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting