Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, 27401
Term: 12 months
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Self starter
- Can work independently
- Agile experience
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience interacting with senior leaders
- Commercial Lending experience - preferred
- Knowledge of collateral types, servicing and monitoring - preferred
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills