Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 24 months
- Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of significant matters regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, business performance improvement opportunities, and helping to manage the risks for the applicable business functions.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, information security, business continuity planning, capacity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, third party management, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight.
- May present to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- May consult on process execution matters for risk policies/ programs, business process risk/ control assessment at process level.
- May conduct, execute, or manage: risk assessments, ad hoc reviews, quality activities, issue intake process, remediation process, and exam management.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Genuine desire to learn what the Capital Markets does, how they operate and what their pain points are
- Very clear and deliberate verbal and written communication (clear documentation, complete emails, ability to discern which audiences should receive what information)
- Ability to seek compromise when varying stakeholders have conflicting requirements (Capital Markets is subdivided into multiple lines of business)
- Ability to work in a cross-functional manner with peers as well as support partners such as Credit, Ops Risk, and Technology to ensure successful work delivery
- Has a sense of urgency around work and thrives in a noisy, frank, and fast-paced environment