Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Financial Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 3 months
- Liaison role among different operational functions and responsibilities
- Customer trade analysis and tracking.
- Reconciling accounting entries relating to Interest Rate trade settlements and trading activities for Commodity swaps and options as well as other derivative hedges.
- Investigation of customer issues regarding settlement on OTC products and processes.
- Additional responsibilities will include reviewing and building processes to compliment the various liaison duties related to the derivatives sales desk
- Know fixed income products and basic operational processes. This position will work closely with the derivatives marketing team to develop services and standards that meet the needs of the derivatives sales desk.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ year’s capital markets industry experience in a securities/derivatives related support role.
- Working knowledge of Interest Rate Swaps, Commodity Swaps and Options. The role focuses specifically on Derivatives portfolio valuation reporting.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and customer service skills with proven ability in the timely and effective resolution of issues for internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate through oral and written communication skills in a way that clearly conveys information and ideas.
- Candidates must have the ability to perform under pressure with a high motivation/energy level while managing multiple tasks to established deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or business related subject.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Understanding of basic bond math calculations.
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives products.