Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Support Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55408
Term: 6 months
- Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions.
- Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presents to mid-level managers on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple departments within a business group.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning (example: annual certification and associated problem resolution), legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Procedure writing experience
- QA review writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Previous QC/QA experience
- Audit experience
- 3+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Remediation experience
- Quality Control experience
- Indigo experience (QA system of record)