Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Provides services that supports the client’s law department.
- Responsible for writing internal applications to send requests to operational teams to perform collections.
- The legal department can deal with anything from regulatory agencies, civil litigations, courts, criminal litigations, etc. This group is responsible for collecting any data they might need.
- Once a request from legal is received, they enter it into their applications and institute their processes and procedures that are defendable.
- With this project they are incorporating a work flow tool.
- This resource will be attending daily stand up calls, understanding what the developers are developing, seeing what is in the backlog to write user stories in order to prioritize for sprints, different agile ceremonies, etc.
- This team is currently automating through selenium, so this resource might be involved with testing, writing user stories for agile methodologies, documenting procedures, and metrics reporting.
- Provides business analysis expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for simple to moderate business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to conduct detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Coordinates communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Creates and maintains project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Works with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Participates in system testing assessment and project development lifecycle.
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project.
- May interact with vendors and external industry participants.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Overall 3-5+ yrs of experience
- Jira 2+ years of experience
- User Story experience
- Agile Methodology
- Documentation experience (good communication)
- Metrics and reporting experience
- Prior E Discovery experience
- Testing (manual or Automation)
- Previous financial experience