Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 12 months
- The resource will be responsible for managing and supporting various activities within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) Command Center to manage requests and action items received from various RCSA teams and Senior Management
- Partner with Workshop Leads to resolve requests or escalate to Senior Leadership
- Lead and manage activities within the Command Center
- Liaise between RCSA participants, Workshop Leads and Executive Leadership to resolve requests submitted to the Command Center
- Communicate requests, actions items and issue resolutions across RCSA teams and Senior Leadership
- Develop documents and templates to synthesize communications and data into standardized formats
- Organize and coordinate training for additional Command Center resources
- Document status reporting and reference library materials
- Generate meeting materials, meeting minutes, action items
- Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of complex matters regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, business performance improvement opportunities, and helping to manage the risks for the applicable business functions.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the LOB's or business group's functional area or products to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups for a Line of Business or for a significantly diverse and complex business group within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, information security, business continuity planning, capacity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, third party management, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight.
- May present to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- May consult on process execution matters for risk policies/ programs, business process risk/ control assessment at process level.
- May conduct, execute, or manage: risk assessments, ad hoc reviews, quality activities, issue intake process, remediation process, and exam management.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Should have a project management or execution delivery background.
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience