Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA 23220
Term: 10 months
- Serve as BSA on implementation projects for small to medium sized COTS products (cloud-based Telecom Expense Management, Helpdesk and Atlassian JIRA, Access).
- Partner with implementation vendors during implementation to learn how to administer and support COT products post-go-live.
- Serve as primary administrator of small to medium sized COTS products.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to identify and implement configuration-based enhancements to supported COTS products based on industry best practices and needed process improvements.
- Partners with Security Operations to manage single-sign-on authentication and user access to COTs products.
- Reach out, as necessary, to vendor provided support for COTS Products to troubleshoot platform issues.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of previous experience as a Sr. BSA and as a cloud-based COTs product administrator.
- 5+ years of experience creating detailed data mappings, as needed, for data integration work between COTS products and other legacy systems.
- 7+ years of experience Use of various analytical models (process, use-case, organization, data, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience of using of various techniques for requirements elicitation (workshops, surveys, interviews, etc.).
- Experience writing specific, measurable and testable user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Can effectively facilitate meetings and requirements gathering sessions
- Makes recommendations for the logical design of COTs product enhancements.
- Able to balance multiple assignments for different systems simultaneously based on priority and complexity.
- Possesses excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities.
- Works independently and is able to effectively and efficiently translate business, process and technical goals into actionable tasks.
Even better if you have:
- Experience and comfort in working on both agile and waterfall-hybrid projects.
- Experience developing and completing business cases for IT Projects.
- Experience working on efforts both to enhance existing systems and develop new ones.
- Previous experience using and/or administering JIRA Cloud (and/or other Atlassian Cloud products).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!