Business Analyst, Online Banking
The Business Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operations of consumer Online and Mobile Banking products and projects, identifying technical issues, working closely with business partners to provide expedient and thorough resolution, data analytics and reporting, and serving as the subject matter expert for products assigned. Works closely with business partners to identify and track points of friction for users and communicates this information appropriately to recommend improved products, services and/or business processes.
This is an immediate need and the compensation is extremely strong.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on projects associated with Online Banking, Mobile Banking Security, and Wire Transfers (ACH).
- Organize routine system/product updates and fixes with IT and vendors, perform user acceptance testing and quality assurance certification, and track statistical information for reporting purposes.
- Open cases with vendors to clearly and completely document issues, consistently follow-up with vendor until the issue is resolved. Manage the precise and timely communication of these issues and their resolution across the organization
- Prepare routine reports (product/service usage and trend analysis, etc.).
- Respond to Digital Banking related customer correspondence (suggestions, inquires, survey response and complaints), verbally and in writing.
- Proactively assist with the identification of training and development requirements. Train various internal units on Digital Banking products and how to resolve technical support issues.
- Review, analyze, create and maintain detailed documentation for use internally and externally, such as reference and resource guide materials, workflow diagrams for custom processes, training modules, procedures and frequently asked questions.
- Five years or more experience in financial services, including operating online banking, mobile banking or online web applications.
- Mush have previous experience working on projects associated with Online Banking, Mobile Banking Security, and Wire Transfers (ACH).
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Proven experience working with Excel and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools.
- Proven ability to document and maintain operational policies and procedures and detailed process flows.
- Positive, team-oriented and enthusiastic attitude.
- Knowledge of commonly used financial industry concepts, practices and guidelines.
- Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills. (Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Visio).
- Ability to make objective observations, examinations, evaluations and recommendations.
- Strong research, analytical, planning and organizational skills.