Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Owner
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 12 months
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position the Company for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience as a Product Owner for an Agile Scrum team
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to diverse business and technical audiences
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills - able to present status, facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, and organized manner
- Experience as a Business Analyst writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders including mid to senior level managers
- Experience in facilitating virtual and in-person collaboration meetings and work sessions
- Personal dedication and strong work ethic
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to multi-task, handle multiple assignments
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills