Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 15 months
- Provides technical expertise and support within a business unit, rather than in an IT organization.
- Resolves more complex issues and initiatives related to systems, tools and applications used by the business or functional area.
- Resolution of complex user access and other security administration issues; coordinates production support and maintenance of large-scale, business applications;
- Coordinates troubleshooting of network, hardware and software issues and resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups;
- Plans and leads user projects for application and hardware installations and upgrades;
- Develops test scripts and coordinates user acceptance testing of technology components;
- Develops and/or updates user documentation and procedures;
- Assesses training needs, develops and conducts user/support team training; analyzes performance trends, recommends and coordinates implementation of process and procedure improvements;
- Understands and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for user area; may participate in BCP activities;
- May coordinate user project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts.
- 2+ years experience with content management and CRM applications
- 2+ years experience with content management, application support, CRM platform, user onboarding
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT processes and technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills