Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Process Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for documenting procedures and guidelines for the investment portfolio team across various project management and administrative activities, such as: Business Process Risk &Control execution, access requests & management, expense/invoice requests & management, Return-To-Office procedures, On/Off-Boarding of employees, End-User Computing compliance, risk and control policy compliance.
- Provides leadership to the Investment Portfolio employees to ensure controls for relevant risks are included in procedure documents.
- May execute some procedures to supplement the existing business managers, administrative staff and business application team.
- Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of complex matters regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, business performance improvement opportunities, and helping to manage the risks for the applicable business functions.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the LOB's or business group's functional area or products to support and drive strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups for a Line of Business or for a significantly diverse and complex business group within a Line of Business. Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, information security, business continuity planning, capacity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, third party management, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight.
- May present to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- May consult on process execution matters for risk policies/ programs, business process risk/ control assessment at process level.
- May conduct, execute, or manage: risk assessments, ad hoc reviews, quality activities, issue intake process, remediation process, and exam management.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in business process management, operational risk management and/or staff management.
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience