Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: QA Test Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC; Winston Salem, NC; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 24 months
- Provides business analysis towards the identification, evaluation, or testing of automated systems and related procedures.
- Interacts with business users and formulates business requirements.
- Develops guidelines for use of result tracking systems.
- Defines and performs quality checks of automated systems and leverages project tracking systems to manage results.
- Instrumental in capturing communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Works with user groups to provide training, handle questions, observe user needs and document results.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5-10+ years of QA testing experience, including test planning, scripting, execution & defect management.
- Must be able to coordinate with UAT test lead.