Great opportunity to work for a nationwide company.
Basics: Seeking a Business Analyst with solid ERP and Oracle experience.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Rate: $65+/hourly, DOE
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Maricopa, AZ, 85054
Term: 12 months
* This will focus on our migration to Oracle Cloud. The ideal candidate will have experience in working in the Oracle cloud environment, bonus if they have been part of a migration to the cloud. Additional experience in Oracle ERP(procurement, financials) would be preferred.
Serves as the primary liaison and point of contact between IT and the assigned functional business area for routine software development and enhancement projects.
* Coordinates the process of obtaining functional requirements from applicable business stakeholders and subject matter experts utilizing elicitation techniques.
* Performs research and analysis for proposed projects in order to determine feasibility and present findings to management.
* Facilitates the development of software solutions and is responsible for the knowledge transfer of software program requirements to the IT Customer Support team throughout the life cycle of a change request or development project.
* Creates detailed documentation of functional, system (non-functional), user and reporting requirements that may include but is not limited to: Use Cases, Logical Models, Process Flow Diagrams, Report Specifications and Data Mapping & Flow Diagrams.
* Performs profiling and analysis of data from source systems.
* Supports quality assurance and control efforts through the use of data analysis as part of pre- and post-implementation reviews for software development projects.
* Provides support to functional and user acceptance testing groups as part of project implementation.
* Assists others with creation of the value proposition (ROI) for proposed projects.
* Maintains a system enhancement request database and coordinates the related application enhancement release schedule.
* Works jointly with other IT Managers to create detailed project work plans for software development and enhancement projects.
* Coordinates status meetings and produces progress reports.
* Maintains and builds working relationships with software application vendors.
* Business Analysis or Project Management Professional certification.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, IT or related field or minimum of 8 years of experience in a business or technical analysis role.
* Minimum of 5 years of work experience with business systems related to system support, analysis or development.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience with business analysis.