Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst/Operational Support
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, Charlotte, NC or Remote
Term: 6 months
- In this role, you will be working a Sr. Digital Consultants responsible for Web and Mobile Content Management Products to enhance and transform the content services provided to our internal (authors and other digital consultants) and external customers.
- Acting in the Business Analyst/Operations role supporting a Product Manager in developing specifications and writing training material for new features for our Web Content Management System (CMS)
- Transforming these features/UX enhancements into agile user stories in the product backlog
- Working with our line of business stakeholders to define new features and UX enhancements in the CMS
- Providing day to day operational support to our content authors and website owners and handling all CMS related questions, inquiries, and/or issues reported and bring them to resolution appropriately.
- Assisting the Product Managers author training documentation for new feature release.
- Performing User Acceptance Testing and working with our Authoring Teams to ensure they are trained on how to use the new features properly and are aware of all the capabilities and enhancements that are implemented. This includes feature and training material documentation.
- Learning the content management system implementation and how it supports the various Wells Fargo web properties to deliver good customer experiences on traditional desktop, mobile and in-language sites.
- Using a combination of your newfound knowledge and existing collaboration skills to interact with Visual Designers, Interaction Designers, Marketing Managers, Project Managers, Content Authors, Developers, Product Managers and other Digital Consultants to ensure multiple successful product launches for content management system.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in agile scrum teams
- Strong technical background, esp. around services, public APIs, and front-end frameworks.
- 3+ years working in a Business Analysis, Digital Consultant or Product Owner/Management role on software and/or consumer-facing websites.
- An understanding of how websites work, including basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON and site structure.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues on your own.
- Strong ability to be self-aware and quickly acknowledge what you know and what you know you don’t know.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead meetings.
- Love for consumer-facing Internet, tablet and mobile applications and products
- Previous experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with Content As A Service & Content APIs
- Bachelors in Computer Science