Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Any US City (Central timezone hours)
Term: 18-24 months
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment.
- Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
- May coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
- May represents the Enterprise externally as a leading digital expert in the financial industry and/or councils and associations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10 yrs Business Analyst experience, 5+ yrs - Strong Writing User Stories, Pricing and or payments experience such as Paypal, Visa preferred
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects across separate application/platform teams/stakeholders
- Experience leading Scrum stand-ups
- Financial consumer Products is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills analyzing data fields up and down stream for implications; and data dictionaries
- Seasoned with Jira, Confluence