Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: LIBOR Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Consults and provides guidance on the development, implementation, and monitoring of significant matters regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, business performance improvement opportunities, and helping to manage the risks for the applicable business functions.
- Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple business groups within a Line of Business.
- Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, information security, business continuity planning, capacity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, third party management, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight.
- May present to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- May consult on process execution matters for risk policies/ programs, business process risk/ control assessment at process level.
- May conduct, execute, or manage: risk assessments, ad hoc reviews, quality activities, issue intake process, remediation process, and exam management.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Data reporting team works directly with business teams to understand reporting requirements, therefore excellent communications skills is a must
- Ability to work with stakeholders to interpret requirements, present options for meeting needs, and ultimately develop solution to their satisfaction
- Data reporting will receive requests from teams with different priorities, and so must be able to prioritize tasks. Knowledge of statistics and critical thinking skills
- SQL experience (nice to have but not a must)Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Tableau a plus
- Understanding of LIBOR a plus