Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30318
Term: 6 months
- Collect and prioritize requests for reports, integrations, and other data needs.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the business process and turn vague one-liner requests into detailed, testable requirements that meet business needs.
- Identify and document data sources, criteria, and data mapping.
- Use SQL to explore, extract, and analyze data to support and test requirements.
- Write report and data feed specifications for BI and ETL Developers.
- Organize tasks for the development team and coordinate development, testing, and deploy.
- Communicate prioritization and progress on requests to stakeholders.
- Test reports and data feeds hands-on, as well as lead stakeholders through UAT.
- Design reports/dashboard layouts to present data in a clean, consumable, and insightful format.
- Audit existing reports and propose improvements for findability of data.
- Assist customers with ad-hoc reporting needs.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 years of experience in analytical and conceptual thinking; resourceful problem-solving.
- 4 years of experience or quick grasp of new information and ability to lead stakeholders to articulate core hidden needs.
- 4 years of experience or strong SQL skills, experience writing complex queries with multiple table joins, subqueries, and effective-dated data.
- 4 years of experience communicating with all levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner using non-technical language.
- 4 years of experience or great organizational skills for own work and prioritization and coordination of team activities.
- 4 years of experience or excellent documentation skill and attention to detail.
- 4 years of experience working with HR data and processes.
- 4 years of experience or eye for aesthetics and usability in report design.
- 4 years of experience with Excel. (formulas, charts, pivot tables)
Even better if you have:
- 4 years of experience in PeopleSoft HCM data.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!