Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 12 months
- Facilitates training for business users.
- Analyzes business requirements and proposes effective and user-friendly solutions to business stakeholders.
- Assists in the development phase and serves as a strong liaison between development team and business stakeholders.
- Consults with vendors or technical staff to ensure functionality of automated system is consistent with laws, regulations and best practice standards; ensures that users adhere to relevant laws, regulations and best practice standards.
- Develops change management plans for transition to new or upgraded systems.
- Documents business processes for users of new or upgraded system.
- Participate in evaluation of new technologies or solutions to improve service and efficiency of systems.
- Participates in establishment of standards and procedures to be used in development of systems.
- Provides customer support for maintenance of systems.
- Researches and analyzes system/user problems by applying a variety of analytical and research techniques.
- Tests or coordinates testing of new installations or upgrades.
- Performs other professional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8 years of experience implementing business analysis techniques.
- 8 years of experience with various project life cycles and methodologies. (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, project management, etc.)
- 8 years of experience executing project life cycle from end to end and involvement in all phases of project life cycle.
- 8 years of experience with Use Case Modeling [e.g., Specifications, Packages, Diagrams] and experience facilitating user requirements sessions.
- 8 years of experience conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and experience supporting the business in conducting User Acceptance Testing. (UAT)
- 8 years of experience writing use cases.
- 8 years of experience documenting Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and Traceability Matrices.
- 8 years of experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Visio and/or standard software applications typically used in a corporate office environment.
- 8 years of experience in excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Even better if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!