Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30334
Term: 12 months
- Under general supervision, analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced systems.
- Responsible for both recommending and capturing business requirements, functional, and non-functional requirements for the various systems that the department uses.
- Participates in, and in some cases may lead, business requirement gathering sessions with internal stakeholders, business vendors, and partner programs and agencies.
- Participates in the planning, creation, testing, deployment, and evaluation of the SDLC for the department’s systems.
- Evaluates and provides feedback on system requirements created by other vendors, programs, or agencies.
- Participates in or assists with user acceptance testing.
- Develops, documents, and reports recommendations for solving and/or addressing problems, questions and issues based on research conducted.
- Clearly communicates management's views on major policies or current issues to individuals and entities both within and outside the organization.
- Creates and manages logic for robotic process automation used in the department’s systems and processing.
- Uses sound judgment to respond appropriately to internal and external contacts.
- Accurately and clearly conveys directives, assignments, instructions, and other information from management to other staff as directed.
- Independently establishes and monitors deadlines to ensure timeliness of staff's responses to inquiries, complaints, and other issues.
- Serves as a member of the CAPS Program Administration section and supports the work of other team members as needed.
- Coordinates with vendors and technical staff to ensure that functionality of automated systems is consistent with, and in adherence to, program policies, laws, regulations, and best practice standards by users.
- Develops and administers training, training documents, and user guidance for system changes or workarounds.
- Develops and documents business processes for users of new or upgraded system.
- Assists with development of change management plans for transition to new or upgraded systems.
- Provides business user support and oversight statewide in the use of all data systems for the program.
- Serves as liaison between business users and technical staff in the implementation and development of business process automation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience both recommending and capturing business requirements, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with all phases of SDLC with emphasis on planning, requirements, design, test, implementation, and evaluation.
- 3+ years of experience with configuration and management of robotic process automation software.
- 5+ years of experience with development and administration of training materials, training documents, and user guidance for system changes.
- 5+ years of experience working with data systems and acting as a liaison between business users and technical staff.
- CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA, or similar certification.
- 3+ years of experience gathering requirements for reporting on PowerBI/SSRS, ETL (SSIS), and .NET applications with Angular front-ends.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of or experience with Georgia Gateway Integrated Eligibility System.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!