Position: Data Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Term: 3 Month Contract
- join the retail Format and Analytics team that has been tasked with optimizing our store formats including our Health hub format, our beauty-led format and our Hispanic format. You will measure performance of each format and generating value-added insights about what is working well and what could be improved.
- You will also generate financial projections for each format and reporting financial results.
- Partner with the business to translate their insights into concrete business decisions and then see their recommendations rolled out across hundreds or thousands of stores across the country.
- This role also provides many opportunities to partner and gain exposure to many aspects of Client's business.
- You will report to the Director of Store Formats and Productivity Analytics.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of post-undergrad professional experience in a business analytics role
- Technical Data Analytical Skill: SQL, Tableau, advanced Excel skill to manipulate large sized data set.
- Analytical Rigor: Ability to run and lead highly complicated quantitative analysis in a defect-free manner.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Structured and Logical Thinking: Ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run test analysis.
- Powerful Communication: Ability to distill complex analysis into business insights and communicate those insights effectively, both verbally and on paper / through dashboards. Skill with developing PowerPoint presentations highly preferred.