Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY 14701
Term: 12 months
- Assists in identifying project: opportunities for efficiencies, gaps & closure options, risks/issues & mitigations and dependencies optimization
- Partners with the IT organization to establish a formal stewardship process for the acquisition, definition, usage and management of newly acquired or developed consumer data (governance)
- Assists in the design and facilitation of user acceptance testing activities
- Assists in the design and development of project deployment communication and training materials to be distributed & and made accessible to users.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ability to accurately document requirements gathering & definition sessions, feasibility studies, impact analysis, cost/benefit analyses and risk analyses – identifying key highlights & open areas requiring clarity
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- 2+ years of academic research experience
- 2+ years of communication experience in one or a combination of the following: facilitating technical conferences, publishing articles, or delivering tailored presentations