Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Type: 6-month contract
This position will be part of the Performance & Effectiveness Team within Information Technology & Digital (ITD) Group. The incumbent will exercise IT Business judgement, Financial Management skills, and effective leadership skills across the enterprise to identify, measure, and drive positive outcomes for our Value Capture Savings Objectives. This position will support the effort to achieve savings objectives across all the CSH Divisions.
- Support the Value Capture Program Leader in identifying, tracking and reporting IT Savings and Costs while monitoring individual Initiatives and Projects.
- Work collaboratively with Divisional CIOs, Site Directors, and other IT and Finance leaders as necessary to identify and track Savings and Costs in order to achieve the Program Objectives.
- Partners with ITD Leaders to develop a strong knowledge of their organizational strategies and projects, helping to identify trends while seeking Savings opportunities.
- Independently lead recurring and ad hoc meetings with IT Leadership, Finance, and others for savings opportunity investigations, initiative status monitoring, and driving positive outcomes (results).
- Heavily utilize MS Access and Excel for financial reporting and data analytics.
- Performs data integrity analysis audits, identifying areas of improvement and taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Provide feedback and assistance to Program Leadership, Project Managers, other Analysts, and ITD Leadership to in the ongoing effort to identify and track Savings and Costs in order to achieve Program Objectives.
- Bachelors Required
- 3+ years’ Project Management experience or equivalent preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience with IT & Finance oriented Projects
- Strong Excel and MS Access Skills, exceptional attention to detail, effective meeting management, and strong understanding of Financial Management. Strong knowledge of project management best practices and frameworks.