Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Work with globally distributed, cross-functional leaders, program managers, process analysts and delivery stakeholders to understand business needs and desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques to identify, document, and prioritize business objectives.
- Facilitate interviews and working sessions with business owners and subject matter experts to elicit, capture and prioritize business requirements.
- Lead requirements definition and analysis, ensuring requirements are complete, concise, comprehensible and traceable; decompose into concise user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Conduct walkthroughs to validate requirements; manage stakeholder expectations and requirements scope throughout a project.
- Support Lead BA development of test plans, create test scripts and facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Assist Lead BA with identifying and documenting project risks, assumptions and dependencies.
- Partner with process analysts to assist with identifying new, or changes to existing processes, policies or operational controls.
- Assist change management consultants and process analysts with business readiness planning, preparation and delivery.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Computer Information System
- 5+ years experience in the business analysis domain and a passion for business process
- Solid business acumen; familiarity with sales financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes with experience documenting requirements
- Working experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial performance management or planning systems
- Demonstrated experience facilitating work with global, culturally diverse, cross-functional stakeholder teams
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolutions skills
- Ability to prioritize competing requirements and advocate for positive change
- Strong technical and business communication skills, including building presentations
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, SmartSheet and process documentation software such as Lucidchart or Signavio
- Proficiency in Agile software development methodology
- Business Analyst or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Experience with Anaplan or comparable Sales Planning platform a plus
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!